Learning #4: The Wilson

Once I'm interested in a celeb, I'm tried and true.  Last week I watched Bottle Rocket again.  It's a phenomefilm, an Owen Wilson classic.  Yesterday we saw The Internship.  See it if you want, but man alive, we were sorely disappointed.  It's sad when a celeb idol disappoints, but I refuse to turn my back on Owen Wilson.  Today I spent a bit of time learning more about what he's up to these days.  I wanted to know if he's currently in a committed relationship. I could not learn this info, but I did find out that Owen has a sweet son named Ford. Owen appears to enjoy being a dad.

Comments

mm said…
Supes cute picture of The Wilson and his son. Although you didn't actually learn what you wanted to know, you certainly learned something important.
LH said…
Today I learned that Dutch people are the tallest people in the world. I learned it in a novel.
Sarah Gardner said…
Ah, sorry you didn't like The Internship. I still want to work at Google now ;)
seen bling ring yet, speaking of celebs? we liked it. xoxo.
KC said…
Not sure about Owen. Seems unstable. But, creative geniuses tend to be. Loved him in that movie about the Tennenbaums.

Popular Posts