The Code

Fast and Furious 6.  Saw it this afternoon and from it I learned some valuable life lessons.  First off, people need a code by which to live.  You can be like Vin Diesel and have a good code about family and loyalty. Or you can be like the bad guy whose code is precision and efficiency.  Also, if your family turns their back on you, you don't turn your back on your family.  You stay loyal.  It's also important to be who you are and to improvise if your plan falls through.  Probably most importantly, even if you think the worst is over, it's not.  There's always something else bad that's going to happen.  So just deal with it. Your loyal team will help you get through it all. Some of the team might die though.

I'll probably go to every dumb summer movie so I can learn more valuable life lessons.  I'll share what I've learned with you.  Right here on this very blog.

Comments

KC said…
OMG, Dan and I have been DYING to see F&F6. We have seen basically all of them and own some. I don't know why I love those dumb movies, but I totally do!
LH said…
I haven't seen any of them so I'm probably going to get all of them this summer. There were a few story lines I needed to get clarified.
KC said…
It's so complex. You're going to have to catch up. Right away. Top priority.
mm said…
These seem like good lessons. I'm not a movie watcher, but I do love your reveiws.
LH said…
Just saw Now You See Me.

Not nearly as good as F&F6. No life lessons at all.
Erin said…
#1- I LOVE the family photos! So happy your parents came to town :)

#2-I'm laughing hysterically at your post! MADE MY DAY MISSY!!!! Please keep it coming

Popular Posts