The Practicing

Brilliant #1 Son shared his practice schedule with me yesterday.  He typed it up and put times next to each piece. I copycatted him and made up my own practice schedule, with 20 items on it.  I will try to do as many of these each day as possible.

Zoo highlights from yesterday;  Baby elephant running along with urgency, Aviary, Giraffes, Rhinos, Butterfly Garden.   At the giraffe place, a mom said, "Look the giraffes are eating just like in your book."  Her kid responded, "Why aren't they saying munch munch?"

There were a ton of kids there, but except for one, all seemed in great moods. I can now check off my favorite item on my practice schedule.  On to housework.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love the zoo. Way to go for going so early in the summer!
When do I get to see you??
jw
LH said…
It was crowded, but not too hot. I love it too. It's a good size.

I need to see you asap. Sunday evening???? Monday evening?????
KC said…
I also like to make lists of this sort. It's a job for the weekend. I'm also going to assemble bags. The swimming bag, the tennis bag, the tae kwon do bag, etc. I'm excited.

Popular Posts