#TwinTuesday

This week we've got a turtle and some piano keys. Certainly something to ponder as we all travel through this wide open Tuesday.

We've also got a serious problem, my friends.  My precious computer is on the fritz.  Lo, this very computer on which I blog, belongs not to me, but to honored Husbandman.  This isn't good news for anyone, I know.

I'm stymied, miffed and flabbergasted, but holding up as best I can.  Despite obstacles, #twintuesday is here for everyone to enjoy and contemplate.

That's just how I roll.

Comments

KC said…
your turtle is really spectacular. Good work and get well soon to your puter.
LH said…
Nancer's husby Kev is going to help. Thank God.

I do love our turtles. I really think #twintuesday is evolving into something amazing.
mm said…
I like #twintuesday, but I'm curious about how the objects are chosen.

Popular Posts