The Possibilities

I'm thinking I want an electron microscope for my birthday.  Hitachi manufactures a tabletop electron microscope for home use. The great news is you don't have to coat your samples to use this microscope.  Your samples are good to go.  Every day I think about all I will do with my new electron microscope. I'm getting fairly pumped up about the possibilities.  If you want to use it, you can.  Just come on over. The new TM3030 is "compact and portable, with incredibly simple operation." Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.

Comments

KC said…
I just read an essay about Morgellon's. Have you heard of this? I'm concerned that you might get Morgellon's if you get the microscope. It's probably not worth the risk.
LH said…
After reading about Morgellon's, I'm pretty sure I already have it.

The electron microscope will be helpful in supporting my diagnosis because I can look for the granules under my skin. To confirm.

Once again, you've provided beneficial information here. Thanks, Kace.
mm said…
I was thinking about getting you the electron microscope, but I couldn't help but notice there was no mention of the cost on the link.

Popular Posts