Thursday Creativity Share: Sendak


This is a page from We Are All in the Dumps with Jack and Guy.  Every time I read this book I am amazed by it.  It's probably the most creative book ever written.  Our tableau about this book were nothing short of inspired.  Well done, Thirdlanders.

Thursday Creativity Share.  Maurice Sendak masterpiece.  That's all we have this week.  But you really can't do better.  Maurice Sendak, I'll never forget that time we went out to brunch and we sketched in our sketchbooks together.  Great times.

Comments

Unknown said…
Maurice and I had such a fun time looking through his drafts of this and other books at the Kerlan library. He's such a funny guy.
mm said…
I wish I wouldn't have opened the last link. I'm jealous that you met Maurice Sendak, but I will admit I only know him for Where the Wild Things Are and In the Night Kitchen.
LH said…
Sorry about that last link. I actually wondered if I should use it. But I was running out of time.

Still, it's good to know what we look like on the inside.

Maurice was cremated and buried in our backyard. So I still have him close by. I find that comforting.

Popular Posts