The Blame Game and then Thursday Creativity Share



Come to find out, I am probably the one to blame for my computer not working any more.  I kept getting messages about "disk" problems and I ignored them.  Now KR has my computer and he's not really making any promises about it. He actually refused to venture the fist of 5 indicating his ideas about the probability of my computer getting repaired.  His refusal to communicate through fist of 5 really upped my anxiety.  Not going to lie.

 Don't be like me, my friends.  Do the right thing and respond to computer warnings.  But, in my defense, I think the computer people should give a deadline like, "You have 2 more warnings and then your computer will shut down," and "Okay this is it, we're about to shut down the next time you log on because you ignored all the warnings." That definitely would have helped.  The good news is KR and Nance were very nice and invited me over last night and Nance and I chatted while KR stared into my blank computer screen.

Thursday Creativity Share.  The guy in this video talks and writes about sketchnoting.  Yesterday we read an article about whether or not we should learn to code in elementary school.  Then we sketchnoted.  I'm now a big sketchnote fan.  You probably should be too.  If you want.

Thursday Creativity Share is a wrap.  Sketchnotes. Neat stuff. I've done it again.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Dr. H... your Mac attack is now over... she purrs like a Maverick once again. We'll work out a meltdown-avoidance-plan! -KR
mm said…
Yay! Your computer is purring although I'm not sure a Maverick purrs... that seems more like leopard.

I'm guessing sketch noting would actually slow me down, but it looks super fun.
LH said…
KR, we shall henceforward call you the miracle worker.

Today the computer asked if I wanted to update Adobe Flashplayer. I did, but I almost called you at 6:45 am to ask if that was a good idea or not.
KC said…
I can't stop telling my colleagues about our upcoming lesson on the sketchnotes for capitalization. I'm sure they're like, "shut up about the sketchnotes." But I can't help it.

Popular Posts