Thursday Creativity Share

So KC once again cues me in to something cool.  It's called Sketchnotes. And as per usual right after she tells me about it, I am at a meeting where we watch this sketch note presentation of my uncle Sir Ken Robinson's talk about creativity and education.  Here's a teeny video about visual note making.  There's a book about sketch notes.  Sure, I'll read it. Why wouldn't I?
Thursday Creativity Share.  Get the sketchbooks out peeps.  Dust 'em off and start taking notes while you read the newspaper in the morning.  I'll take some sketch notes today as I learn about International Baccalaureate Schools.  KC has turned me on to sketch noting right in the nick of time. One can only call this a life changing event.

Comments

KC said…
I'm, like, extremely excited about kids sketchnoting the current events articles we're going to be reading next quarter. I can't stop thinking about it. What is wrong with me?
Mary M. said…
Sketchnoting is something I will need to check out. Unfortunately my school can't get past Cornell notes.

Popular Posts