The Relief

We're closing in on the weekend, my friends.  We're closing in on the weekend.

This week has been harrowing with report cards, portfolios, parent teacher conferences and sub plans.  But though I worry constantly about everything, the report cards are done, the portfolios are beautiful, the parents are splendid supporters, and the sub plans allow me to attend a 2 day International Baccalaureate workshop.  Go IB!

And now tonight we're going to hear #1 son play bass with his pals as the opening act for Jay Leno at the Musical Arts Center.  And another thing, my sister's coming in to town to see him too!  And one other thing, tomorrow's my 54th birthday.  Three cubed x 2 once the old clock hits midnight.  I'm so excited. I told Husband this morning that if he can't get me an electron microscope, my second choice would be a really expensive diamond necklace because I think it would look nice on me.

"How about a bag of circus peanuts?" he responded, continuing to read his email.  That nut.  He knows I despise circus peanuts.

Off to the learning.  Let's do this.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy happy birthday!! You successfully made it through this week and tomorrow is your birthday!!!
jw

Popular Posts