The Hat?

T.C. Steele painted this.  Recognize this spot?
Today's the Halloween Party!  Today's the Halloween Party!  Thirdlanders are fairly jazzed up. I waited too late to work on my costume.  I wanted to get a doctor outfit so I could be a real Dr. H., but I sadly could not track down the needed items yesterday. While I was looking over the meager accessories at box store last night, I saw one of my fave kids with her mom.  That fave kid wants to be "thunder" for Halloween.  Cool?  Yes, I believe so.  Cool kid's mom made a big puffy cloud out of tutu material, strung little lights inside it, and then the kid carries marbles inside her trick or treat pumpkin, producing a rumbling sound as she walks. Let's keep this idea on the back burner for next year. I'll get my friend One Woman on it.  She can make anything.
As it stands, I'm wearing all black and I sent out a mass email requesting a witch's hat.  As I told my colleagues, I have a big head, literally but not figuratively, so a kid hat isn't going to make it.  Let's cross our fingers that I get a hat this morning so I can feel especially festive at the party.  If I do not get the hat, I'll be fine.  It's the inner witch that counts on a day like today.

Comments

Nancy said…
I always wear all black and go as a black ninja! That inner ninja is there any day I wear black!
N
KC said…
I just wear Halloween-themed plastic jewelry. It's festive. I was happy to see in Instagram that you got the hat!
mm said…
I love the imagination and creativity of little miss thunder.

Popular Posts