28. The End of the Thirty Day Blogging Challenge


So, I didn't quite make my goal of 30 blog entries in April, but what difference does it really make?  At least I tried.  And 28 is pretty good, a 93% which is an A, in anyone's grade book.

But what have I learned from doing this 30 day challenge?  I've learned that I really do love blogging, and that it doesn't matter if the blogs are good or bad, it's fun to write and share out with pals.  Thanks  to Miscellaneous Missives and One-Woman Adventures and WordSavvy for joining in and to anyone who actually read this blog in April.

I've also learned that I'll probably wait for June for another 30 day challenge.  I don't feel like challenging myself during May.  Enough already with the challenges.

Comments

mm said…
I like the idea of waiting, but I also like the idea of giving it another go in June.
LH said…
I'm in. Let's do it.
Anonymous said…
I’m glad you did this challenge! I always enjoy reading your blogs!😊
Julie said…
I'm in again in June, although I sort of failed miserably in April. But I did blog some, thanks to your challenge, and that's better than none, right? As they say in my exercise class, "Even if you can't give it your all today, you are lapping everyone on the couch." So I guess I lapped my usual non-blogging self, and it gave me a jump start to start blogging more regularly again. So THANK YOU friend, and I look forward to your next challenge.
KC said…
Your blog brings me a great deal of joy. I hope you keep writing it forever.

Popular Posts