The Malaise

Husbandman thinking he's so great because he's reading a book


I'm not that in to going to work today.


I asked Husbandman if he would bring me a latte to school, because I don't have time to get it myself because I'm having so much malaise.  He said he would.  Had he declined my offer to bring me a latte, I probably would have just walked out the door and kept walking north, until I found the Canadian border.  I would have found a trail through a forested, unmonitored section of the border, and then entered a homeless shelter in Toronto or Quebec to live in for a few months or years.  But the good news is, Husbandman said he would bring me a latte, and I'm actually starting to perk up a little bit now.  I suggested to Husbandman that next year, I should get vouchers for 5 latte deliveries.  He just kept reading his computer and mumbled, "Five.  Good number." So it looks like we have the makings of a plan.

   Maybe I'll do something awesome with the Thirdlanders.  Only time will tell.

Comments

mm said…
I think you should ask for 30 since that's the number that builds a habit.

Popular Posts