14. The Baldi

A trio of Thirdlanders stood with me at recess today, teaching me about Baldi's Basics.  The way they talked about the animated teacher, Baldi, who comes at a kid with his ruler when he answers math questions incorrectly cracked me up.  When they left for the day, I watched a Baldi's Basics video and quite enjoyed it.

Have you learned about Baldi's Basics?  If not, get up to speed by watching this 2 minute video.

This crew of Thirdlanders has taught me a lot about Marshmello as well.  Marshmello has some great songs and we listen to his music during our clean up time.  Sometimes I let them watch his videos too, if I'm in a decent mood. The video for FLY shows Marshmello flying through the skies. During FLY, some Thirdlander always patiently explains to me, "This is animated.  He can't really fly."


Comments

mm said…
I'm watching the video now. My favorite, however, is the explanation that "he can't really fly."

Popular Posts