8. The Museum

If you feel like seeing a movie called Museo, you should go ahead and see it.  Husbandman and I saw it last night.

La película (the film) is loosely based on the true story of a major theft of el museo (the museum) of anthropology in Mexico Ciudad (city) in 1985.

Super good movie.  I don't usually like heist movies por que (because) no me gusta (I don't like) watching movies about pathetic losers, but this one was quite bueno (good).

Two dropouts from veterinary escuela (school) planned the heist on Feliz Navidad (Christmas Eve).  The guards were not vigilant and some report they may have been borrachos (drunk).  The thieves pilfered some great archaeological tesoros (treasures).

I wonder if the thieves are still in jail.  I was unable to track down this (informacion) information.

Comments

LH said…
I don't like it when a blog post doesn't get any comments, so I like to add comments for those blog posts.

Tonight we're going to see another heist movie at Bear's Place.

Otra vez, no me gusta películas sobre heists, normalmente.

Popular Posts