RW + X = S

Skip.  He leaped into my lap, in a gesture of friendship.

I miss Skip a lot.  I miss his family too.  
Bloomington Blue Jays had another win today.  The lid was off the stadium, and we soaked in some significant sun.  Edwin Encarnacion hit another homer.  The game was glorious.

After the game, we ventured to a beautiful little art cafe with our Canadian friends.  We sat in a garden and ordered sangria.  It really hit the spot.  Then we got to wondering about sangria.  Why are we not drinking sangria more regularly?  Besides the wine, what else should go in a sangria?  Should we order more sangria at this very moment?

We didn't order more because it was time for the fun party to break up, but I'm very curious about sangria now and I plan on getting to the bottom of these inquiries upon my return to Bloomington. I predict that by summer's end we'll be making the most excellent sangria in North America.

Comments

KC said…
That dog! OMG, he's so cute!! Thanks for featuring him on your blog.
mm said…
Sangria!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/11/sangria-recipes-summer-cocktail_n_3574410.html
StreibProjects said…
That is a really great picture of you!!!
Anonymous said…
Is that a westie puppy? So cute!
jw
KC said…
jw - Skip is a Westie mix. Maybe Maltese-Westie? In any case, we love him a lot.
Anonymous said…
Have I told you and KC :
EC=LOF?
AM liking this blog challenge!
N
LH said…
Husbandman had to help me solve the equation, Nance, but now I've got it.

For anyone else who might be struggling....

Equation Challenge = Lots of Fun.

I agree, wholeheartedly.
Mrs. Prost said…
I love Skip!!! Polly would love him too!

Popular Posts