Thursday + Creativity = Thursday Creativity SHARE!

















I was visiting Creative One Woman last night and also Good Friend Marion.  It's always fun to check out the creativity at One Woman's House. Out in her stunning garden, her husby's limestone carvings are placed among the flowers.  I wish limestone weren't so heavy because I always want to borrow a few of these carvings but popping them into my trunk would be nearly impossible.

One Woman doesn't blog as often as I would like her to, but she does just about everything else in Creativity Land, so we're going to cut her some slack.  Last night, she made champagne cocktails for us and here's the recipe.  She also made a delicious spicy peach pie.  She loves this pie cook book and is baking pies like they're going out of style this summer.   I wish everyone in the world could have a slice of her spicy peach pie because I can't even describe how awesome it was. Best pie ever. Check out these cool creative doors she painted in her kitchen. She can draw on these doors whenever she feels like it. I wish I had these doors.

Yesterday I picked up some books to read about creativity.  I'm not sure if I'll read them all or not, but at least I checked them out of the library and they're here in my home.




That's it for Thursday Creativity Share.  A day late and a dollar short.  Recipes, Book Recommendations, Cool Drawing Doors.  What else could anyone ask for?  Brilliant!

Comments

mm said…
I, too, love the doors. They might not work in my house because even her writing and drawings are beautiful and creative.
Anonymous said…
This is one awesome blog. Thank you!!
JW
KC said…
Spicy Peach?! That blows my mind.

Popular Posts