Mozarella + Nectarines + Basil = Salad of the Stars

I'm thinking of making this blog be a cooking blog.  Yesterday Nance made a variation of this salad and it was extremely delicious.  That got me to thinking about another salad I had once with watermelon and feta.  I recognize the importance of everyone eating these salads as soon as possible. I sent the recipes to Husbandman, 20 Something and #1 this very morning.  Somebody in this family needs to get going on these tasty salads. Stay tuned for more recipes that I believe other people should make.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Send any recipes my way--you know I love to cook and make new things!
N
Mary M. said…
I love the idea of recipes other people should make!!
Bill said…
I LUV watermelon feta salad. With mint and balsamic. I plan to make some this week.
Julie Anna said…
I made this the very next day after Nancy's party. It's fab and super easy. Thanks for the inspiration nancy!
Mrs. Prost said…
Please don't make this blog a cooking blog. Some cooking entries are ok, but not every time? Ok?
KC said…
I would like to hang with Nance for a bit when I come to visit this fall. Okay? Maybe she can make me a salad.

Popular Posts