Latte = Steamed Milk + Espresso

I'm going to build this in my yard.
Husbandman and I worked at our local coffee shop today.  It's also a bakery so I bought some 8 grain bread.  I'm trying to eat "cleaner" which means less processed food.  Husbandman insulted my bread and said it was heavy and would make a better weapon than a foodstuff. I officially declare that I will pay Husbandman 25 dollars if he eats a sandwich with the 8 grain bread.  It's way past time for Husbandman to start eating healthier bread.

Last night at the brewery, a clinking on a glass interrupted our clapping for #1 Son's music.  At first I was annoyed, but then when I heard the glass clinker announce tearfully to her pals at her table and to all of us there assembled that she and her partner had just married that day and she wanted all of us to share in their joy, I was gleeful and cheered heartily for these newlyweds.  Indiana has gay marriage now. INDIANA!  I'm still a little surprised, to tell you the truth.  Hoorah!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Did Peter eat the 8grain sandwich?
N
Anonymous said…
I'm going to come and enjoy it with you guys.
jw
LH said…
Husbandman ate the bread this morning.

He called it dreadful, but I call it breadful.
Julie Anna said…
I love dense, grainy bread. The denser and grainier the better!
Mrs. Prost said…
The bread sounds delicious! And I loved that moment at Upland. I'm sad about the hold from the court system.
KC said…
When Mac and Dobby and Jane and I went to the Okee Dokee brothers we saw a cool base player with a skinny, sleek bass. I thought of Q. Does he have a skinny bass?

Popular Posts