Thursday + Creativity = Thursday Creativity SHARE!


Heading out to see some musical theater tonight.  #1 Son is playing in the band that's providing the music for GODSPELL.  Tomorrow we're probably going to the Kinsey Juried Art Show.   Saturday I'm joining Mitzker for a community garden walk.

On a downer note, I sat for 3 hours in the IU eye clinic getting my eyes examined.  It takes forever because interns check your eyes, and then doctors come and check on the interns. 3 hours is too much. I want to contribute to the teaching of the interns, but I'm kind of annoyed with the whole shebang right now.  The whole time I was there I was wondering if I got one of the higher quality interns. I'm not really sure. I wish the interns had to hand you a copy of their transcript before the exam began. Then you would have an inkling about who these people are.

Luckily, Godspell will cheer me up soon. Do you remember that song DAY BY DAY?  It's upbeat.  I'm impressed with my ability to pull out of my eye clinic doldrums and bounce back into creativity.  This week I've piqued your interest in some fine musical theater, an edgy art show and some great gardens followed by refreshments with Mitz.  Thursday Creativity Share is a wrap once again.  TOTAL SCORE!

Comments

mm said…
I do like Godspell and find it powerful. Enjoy!
As the husband of an ophthalmologist, I have been a guinea pig many times and I still have good eyes.
cb said…
Great pool photo! An abundance of creativity shared. Grazie mille.

I'm sure you had a grand time at Godspell. Recently, "By my side" was playing inside my head for a couple of days. Another good song.

xoxo
LH said…
I couldn't believe how many songs I remembered from Godspell. We beseech thee, hear us! is just one that comes to mind now.

And UL, I am getting new frames today. I liked Jane's so much when we met last month so I'm kind of copying her a little.
jdoc said…
We read your social narratives piece for class today. My students think you are a rock star. I assured them you are.
LH said…
This comment gave me a jolt of glee. THANKS, SLAPDASH!!!!

Popular Posts