Summer Solstice Declination Angle = 23.45°

I've got to pump up the volume on the gardening.  You should see some of the gardens around town right now.  They're sick. We are featuring a dirt garden in our yard.  Last week we had a weed garden, so we're moving in the right direction.  Feel free to come over and check out our infamous Jardin de Dirt any time!

On summer solstice I joined Mitzker and some pals to see the re-lighting of the light totem outside the art museum. There was some great music there and women dancing with fire, which is something I'm thinking about learning to do. I'm also considering buying one of these hula hoops for some night time shows in our back yard. I'll perform the Hula Hoop shows for Husbandman and #1 Son on Wednesday nights. At any rate, the light totem came to life in all its glory around 9:45 pm.  Welcome back, Light Totem!  

Also saw the movie Chef which was pretty good so you might want to see it if you're so inclined.  After that, we celebrated our 27th wedding anniversary with a fun dinner out and then got to see #1 son play music at a local publican house. The duo was phenomenal, as usual.

When we first got home, I was anxious to just get back to school because I'm excited about my new job and plus I enjoy a routine. But have no fear, that feeling has dissipated and I'm now in full summer living mode.  Friends and fun.  That's what I'm talking about.  BONUS FEATURE:  20 Something arrives in a week and a day.  Summer time, and the living is easy. 

Comments

mm said…
Summer Living!!
Anonymous said…
BRING IT ON!!! B&B
Anonymous said…
20 sometime comes to visit in a week or so? This is awesome news!!!
jw

Popular Posts