3 x 365 = 1095

I decided that others might want to know about the important documentary film I blogged about yesterday so I put my blog link on facebook. I do that sometimes.  No big deal.

 My friend Fiona posted a link to an article about another woman who dropped off the grid. Joyce Carol Vincent died on her couch in London when she was 38.  Her body was found 3 years later.  Her TV was still on.  There were unwrapped Christmas gifts in her apartment.

Her body was found when someone went to investigate lack of rent payment.  It took 3 years to check into her failure to pay rent. The electricity company seemed to be dozing off as well, since her TV played for 3 years straight.  Makes you wonder why we pay our bills.

 The author of this article went searching for info about Joyce.  She interviewed many of Joyce's former friends and made a movie about her called Dreams of a Life, which I now want to see.

Peeps, if at some point, you notice I'm suddenly off the grid, it's probably not intentional on my part. If you see I haven't blogged for awhile, look into it.  Something's amiss.


Comments

KC said…
This story is unbelievable. I want to watch the doc. Thanks for letting me know about it.

Popular Posts