.91Hair = Protein

My New Car
I'm wanting my hair to be a little longer.  Judith, too, has expressed an interest in longer locks.  So I proposed we start a Hair Growing Club.  I proposed this about a month ago.

This week Judith out of the blue tells me she's going to cut her hair, that she no longer wants to let her hair, as we say in the club, "grow out."

"What about our hair growing club?" I asked her.

"I'm bailing.  We can start a new club," she responded confidently. She seemed totally remorseless when she said this.

So come to find out, I'm in a one person club right now.  If anyone wants to enroll, they can, but I hate to tell you this. You have to have short hair.  We're not letting long hairs into the club at this time.  And you have to share our mission of growing your hair to a longer length.  And I'd like a longer commitment than 30 days if possible.

Judith, please let me know when you have information about the alleged new club.  I'm anxious to get started.

Comments

KC said…
Hmmm. Not impressed with jw's commitment so far.

Good luck with the clubs!
cb said…
I have been thinking about letting my hair grow. Do I qualify (see facebook for recent hair length)?

Also wishing you luck with the new clubs.
cb said…
Forgot to mention your new car. It's fab.
Anonymous said…
I could commit to a 31 day trial. B&B
mm said…
Let me know when you are willing to let "long hairs" join.
Anonymous said…
People - if you saw how horrible my hair looks you would totally agree to me bailing. I have mirrors, you know!
Still thinking of another club. I don't want to rush into anything.
jw

Popular Posts