Thursday + Creativity = Thursday Creativity Share!

Kind of in a rush today.  Spent 3 hours swimming and chatting.  Now I'm heading out again for eating and chatting.  But here's the thing:

If you head over to the Monroe County Historical Society Museum you can see some cool historical photographs that have been touched up in color!

If you go to Upland Brewery tonight you can see #1 Son play music. I hope they play my favorite Stevie wonder songs.

And if you click here you can read a poem about chapstick.

Thursday Creativity Share is in like Flynn.  Not the best, but let's forget the rest.  Historical photos in color, the best bassist in the world, chapstick.  There you go!

Comments

mm said…
Luv the poem! I, too, am off for dinner and chatting.
Anonymous said…
I feel sated. Thanks!
jw
KC said…
Oh Magoo! You've done it again!

Popular Posts