E = cm∆T = 4.17 Jg-1 K-1 x 1000g x 25°C = 104250 J

This equation has something to do with how much energy you're going to need to freeze water.

I just pop the ice cube tray into the freezer and it all happens magically.

It was in the 90's today and you can't even imagine how humid it was. Okay, maybe you can. Imagine sweat dripping off your eyelids and pooling inside your ears.  And of course your clothing is soaking wet.

Sometimes I think about going to the local swimming pool, but it's super loud there and lots of kids are there, being uproarious.  Why can't there be one pool in town for adults?  I need an Olympic size pool right now.  Sometimes I think about going to the lake to swim, but I'm suspicious about the lake water.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Stay away from lake water here-I also am suspicious of it. Remember the pool can be quiet around 4:30 or 5 and I would go with you at that time if you'd like. Then again, a private pool would be lovely!
N
mm said…
I should have stopped opening the pictures after the first one... ewww.
cb said…
A good outdoor pool on a hot day is just the best. I agree that it should be large and calm. In the meantime, pop those ice cubes into a cool drink.

xoxo
cb
LH said…
Nance and I are heading to the pool this very moment. The kid camps will be gone. It's going to be epic. There's something about the public pool that screams summer.
Nancy said…
Epic it was!
N
cb said…
Sounds so good!

Popular Posts