9 + 1 = 10

We were 9 months in Israel and 5 weeks in Toronto.  Tomorrow we're heading home.  I'm having my Packing Anxiety Syndrome, but it's not severe, at this point in time.  Mostly, I'm feeling happy.  Anyway you spin it, we've had an exceptionally wonderful 10 months.  And any way you spin it, home is where I want to be.  I'm even singing my favorite Talking Heads song in celebration.....

Home is where I want to be
Pick me up and turn me around
I feel numb, burn with a weak heart
Guess I must be having fun

The less we say about it the better
Make it up as we go along
Feet on the ground, head in the sky
It's okay, I know nothing's wrong, nothing








Comments

mm said…
Thanks for sharing your wonderful ten months with us!
Anonymous said…
I was dancing around the room to this song. I think I saw Phil do a jig too.
jw
KC said…
Boo Ya! You're almost home!
Mrs. Prost said…
So happy you are back

Popular Posts