The Nutville

I have that Fleetwood Mac song in my head...Don't stop thinking about tomorrow.  Don't stop.  It'll soon be here.  It'll be here better than before.  Yesterday's gone, yesterday's gone.

I really wish I did not have this song in my head.  The last thing I want to think about is tomorrow.

On a good note, I saw #1 son in his final jazz combo concert of his junior year.  The guy is just darned good with that big upright bass of his.  All these high school kids sit on that stage, playing their hearts out.  They could be defacing buildings with graffiti, or stealing hubcaps, but no, they're up there playing songs that they practiced for a long time.  They're jazzing together and giving a bunch of people some fun entertainment.  That's why I love this generation of young people  They're creative.

My fave song was Nutville.

Comments

mm said…
I'm sorry I read your post because I, too, now have the song stuck in my head.
That song is an ear worm for you. They can be annoying even if you really like the song.
kc said…
My ear worm is Friday by Rebecca Black. Omg, for real.

Popular Posts