The Plan

Today I'm going to work on achievement.
Some time in the morning:  I read about the achievement gap here
11:54 - have returned from the farmer's market with 3 bouquets of flowers:  irises and snapdragons.
12:57 - folding laundry.  Listening to TED talks.
1:23 - Alternating between laundry and dishes.  I find this motivating.  Took a time out to watch this amazing video. 
1:49 - Ramen for lunch.  Nice chat with #1 son, back from his sound check.  His band's playing at prom tonight.  I asked  him if was going to stay after the gig and dance.  He said, "I could, but I probably won't."
2:05:  Read a review of Herzog's new movie about the cave paintings.  (While eating ramen)
3:02  Cleaned up 20 something's daughter room.  Yellow irises. Counting down to arrival.
3:21 Removing 2 bags of garbage.  Still disconcerted about the grain moth situation.  Going to have to google this.
4:07  Have learned more about killing grain moths, also called pantry moths.
4:57  Picked up Husbandman from his jobsite.  Going to fill bird feeders.  Very frightened that a plethora of grain moths may be in the seed can.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I must have just missed you at the market. Are you planting today? We still need to talk.
N
LH said…
Yes, we still need to talk. I'm just puttering around. May go to May's in the afternoon or may see a movie. Let me know what you're up to.
kc said…
This is very impressive. Well done.

Popular Posts