The Dinner

Nance made a lovely dinner tonight.  Thank you Nance!  We talked about so many things.  I was babbling a bit because of some jet lag.  Nance made a great dessert that she read about on this one blog and that blog belongs to a person who grew up in our town. And that blog became a famous blog.  And when we went to that blog for a visit, one entry had over 800 comments.  811, in fact.  That's pretty amazing to have that many comments when you're just a regular person writing a blog about food.

Teendaughter is thinking a June challenge would be good, a weekly challenge for June and I'm not sure what it's about, so read about it over at Teendaughter's blog.  I would link to it, but she's still writing about it at this moment.

We are blogging at the same time, in the same room.

ps.  Here's the link to the challenge, which was added later.

Comments

I can't believe you linked to Pennycan and not me.
LH said…
I have now linked to you, by adding a post script. I am glad to be part of the Wednesday challenges of the month of June.
mm said…
I'm a bit bummed by the Wednesday challenge since I don't watch movies. It's also exciting because I'll know the good stuff others are watching.
kc said…
I will be entering the challenge. I have a few topics picked already.

i also like this dog because i like dogs now!
Julie Anna said…
Hmm, well, I've only seen one really good movie lately, and that was 'Queen to Play' at the Ryder films. It was an excellent film, but this is not enough to fill every wednesday of june! I shall mull it over. Maybe we'll see more films. Meanwhile, though, I have to say I got a BIG laugh out of the slapdown you got from teen daughter concerning the John Denver song. I happen to like John Denver. In fact, son played on at our wedding (Sunshine on my Shoulder). He was also supposed to sing it with his awesome singing skills but he chickened out on that. Welcome home from france.
Well, I think "movie" could also mean a little video or an advertisement or just something you remember that was on film.

Hope you're asleep, Mom!
Hey Jules,
I'm not a huge Denver fan, and I was teasing the whole family by making them listen to My Sweet Lady very loudly. Husbandman finally shut it off for good. It's one of those songs that can really create a reaction. Hope to see you today!
that was me, not Ros

Popular Posts