L'Artiste

  A perfect full day in Paris.  I'll tell you all about it. Can't show pix because I forgot to put my darned memory card back in my camera.  Bleh.  Anyway,  it's all stored here in my mind.  Started the day with Leviathan, the Kapoor installation at Grand Palais.  Fantastic!  Then we walked through the Tuileries Gardens, then we took a metro over to La Mouffetard to buy picnic stuff.  Then we had a picnic in the Jardin des Plants, right near the Menagerie, so we could see the wallabies hopping about as we ate.  Long walk after that.  Then we rested.  Then we took the metro to Sacre Coeur and checked out the beautiful view.  Had some Indian food and then cruised on back to the hotel. Do not want to pack right now.  That's my dilemma.  But aside from the packing, I'm ready to get back stateside.  Missing everyone.  Signing off from FRANCE.  Sincerely, and Love, Your European correspondent.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank you for sharing your grand adventure. Loved it!

Safe trip home.

D/
Anonymous said…
Sounds just lovely.
Stateside is ready for your ready.
jw
KC said…
This was a great series. Thx! Mwah!
Anonymous said…
Can't wait to see you and chat! Glad you had a fab trip, but please get home now! I saw Q today , and am wanting to do a FOTD, but YOU must be there.
N
Anonymous said…
Welcome Home!
Goodwoman said…
Can't wait to hear stories and see pictures.
Today I went to the mall! I even went into Hollister, though I did not purchase anything. In the men's side of Hollister, there's an armchair where you can read GQ. Didn't do that either. Not being male.

...So, I guess posterity will judge who had the better day.

Popular Posts