The Office

I'm cleaning my office.  It's looking better and I'm feeling better with a less cluttered space.

I had to read this book called Mindset: The New Psychology of Success as part of
my literacy partner job.  It's a pretty good book.  It's about having a growth mindset versus
a fixed mindset.  Part of having a growth mindset is learning from problems, rather than being
stymied by them.  When problems occur, a growth mindset person thinks, "What can I learn from this?
What does this situation teach me about what I want and don't want in my life?"
The author claims that some people naturally have the growth mindset and some of us have to work at it. If you want to read it, you should.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hope you had a great Mommer's Day as one of my firsties said!
N
LH said…
I did. Worked in the afternoon, but then had a great dinner out with esposo y hijo.

Now it's back to the working week.
I know it don't thrill you, I hope it don't kill you.
KC said…
Happy belated mother's day to you!! Since I've known you, you've been a great mom role model for me. :)
LH said…
Welcome to the working week! IroaCR, get your butt home!

KC.... Thank you so much.
such a nice thing to say.
Anonymous said…
Elvis in Reno on Saturday. Elvis in Oakland on Sunday. No Welcome to My Workin' Week either night.

mem in ca

Popular Posts