The Paradise


Still feeling sick I decided to nap this afternoon. But then, instead of sleeping, I watched a documentary called Methodonia about people on methodone. What I got out of this documentary I will now pass on to you. Try to avoid methodone treatment if you possibly can. They call methodone "liquid handcuffs" for a reason. If you do happen to get on methodone, do not EVER supplement your methodone dosage with any type of prescription medication. You’re really asking for a lifetime of trouble if you go the methodone prescription drug route. I beg of you, don’t do it. I felt very sorry for myself wasting a beautiful Saturday recuperating from my severe sinusitis, but the addicts cheered me up by consistently remarking that they longed for a normal day. This very day that found me sick in bed watching a documentary about indescribable suffering and wasted lives could be considered equivalent to a day in paradise for a methodone prescription drug addict. I'm going to be keeping this helpful concept in mind tomorrow, as I work on report cards.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Now that's looking at the bright side of severe sinusitis and being incredibly ill for two weeks but yet still working like a dog!!
jw
LH said…
yeah, that documentary made everything seem a little shinier and brighter. plus, i'm pretty fast and doing report cards, so that made me feel better too.
thanks for helping me get into the compound today with your special secret code.

Popular Posts