Thursday Creativity Share




This is a video of the Kronos Quartet discussing their collaborative quartet-ish creativity.  As you all know, my oldest pal is the manager of the Kronos Quartet, so I feel I've had a hand in their development and their success.  Kronos, keep up the good creative work.  I feel extremely grateful for all the music you've given us.

We went outside yesterday and created odes to our pencils.  The odes were funny and all were a little different.  We'll be publishing these odes on construction paper pencils we made yesterday.  Oh Sweet Pencil, Without you I'd be nothing.

Looks like we missed this Grow Your Own exhibit in Dublin, but I watched a snippet of a show on biohacking and I tried to find a website for this guy who grows art out of mushrooms, but then I found this art piece where 2 artists collaborated on the same piece.  I think they both did a bang up job. Plus, I have to go to work, so that's Thursday Creativity Share.  Awesome Kronos, Pencil Praise Poems, Biohacking.  Incroyable!

Comments

mm said…
Nice job with the odes!
KC said…
That video is pretty cool. Thursday Creativity Share is a success once again. Thanks!

Popular Posts