The Shot

Winter's coming on and I can feel it in my sleepiness on the weekends.  Yesterday I was fully dressed, hair washed, ready for an outing, when all of a sudden the couch called me over for a morning nap.  It felt good to get more sleep (rose), but then my hair looked weird for the rest of the day (thorn).  But I still went out to the movies in the afternoon to see the new Clooney.  So good, so sad (thorny rose). But then we got home in time for the IU game and my energy level soared through both halves.  I was almost having a heart attack.  When Watford put in that three at the buzzer to win it, I was screaming like a person on fire (bouquet of roses).  Even if you don't live in Indiana, you should get a video of that game and watch it because you will be so happy after you do.  Here's a fun video of everyone at Nick's watching the game.  This video screams EXCITEMENT AND FUN!  Check it out.


IU Upsets KY - Celebration at Nick's English Hut from Tarun Gangwani on Vimeo.

Comments

mm said…
I thought of you every time I saw the replay of that shot.
I might be sour grapin', but watching it on ESPN gamecast was also really dramatic because you just saw numbers going crazy on both sides of the score sheet.

I was in the Ethnic Studies library, and could scarcely contain myself.
LH said…
MM, that makes me happy. thanks, woman!

IR, Dad and I were wondering how you were watching.
I hope they win every game they play this season. It will be fun to watch one with you in the room over break!!! We can still tweet the game tho!
StreibProjects said…
Henry and Hayden made me watch that video like 10 times. It never gets old!! Go Hoosiers!
Anonymous said…
I was there! At one point Victor Olidipo showed up right behind us on a railing with arms raised. jw
jdoc said…
I heard tell of this game and that shot at a brunch yesterday and thought of you!
LH said…
Everyone in the world was talking about this game today. That game brought us together, as one HOOSIER NATION!

Popular Posts