The Movie


Whole day literacy cohort meeting today.  I showed a little movie I made about some awesome teachers at Artful School.  It was a pretty good movie, with some exciting ending music. Now I'm watching one of my fave movies of all time, The Fugitive.  I should be going to sleep, but there's no way I can stop watching this movie once I catch a glimpse of it on the television set. And now I'm watching a movie preview ad for a movie that looks pretty dumb called War Horse.  3 movies, past, present future.  That's what today's been all about. 

Comments

Will you make some more little movies at Xmas like you did last year?
Anonymous said…
Your presentation at the workshop was quite splendid. Most def. the best of the day. And the movie was so well directed and produced!
jw
KC said…
I would love to see the movie!
LH said…
Yes, I will IroaCr. I think we need a Lupe sequel. How many days now? 12??? 12 days of 20 Something!

JW, It always helps to have you front and center, nodding me on. Thanks for a great post workshop outing! And for great advice about taking a day off!!!!!!

KC, I'll send you the vimeo link. It's pretty ridiculous.
jdoc said…
Can I have the link too? That would be nice.

What's with that War Horse movie? I keep seeing previews. It looks pretty bad. And would probably make me cry.
Anonymous said…
I loved the movie as well! You did a GREAT job at the cohort yesterday. You were my favorite presenter. :) You are a true gift to both teachers and children.

Sarah M.
dw said…
The Fugitive is a great movie. I haven't seen it in a long time, but it's definitely a classic. Every time I am in Chicago, I think of the line about how they dye the river green every St. Patrick's Day and the other guy says why can't they dye it blue the rest of the year.
LH said…
Thx, Literacy Cohorters! You all are so nice. That movie making was a risk taking adventure, let me tell you.

I wonder if I should put our movie on the Sisters D5 site! They would probably love it. Especially the lizard, listening.

And Dan, watch the Fugitive many times per year. You'll like it better each time. You won't be able to help it.

Popular Posts