The Arts

You know that book called The Marriage Plot?  Well this day was the day I read that book for 8 hours straight.  So good!  And you know that movie Breaking Dawn?  Well this evening was the evening that I went to see the movie.  So bad that it's actually quite good!  I'm glad I devoted myself to the arts today. At first I was kind of nervous (Okay, I was totally freaking out) about not getting stuff done as I kept reading hour after hour, but then I decided to just go for it and chuck my plans out the window.  Getting the chance to read all day is an opportunity that must be seized and cherished.  Check out this book and this film if you feel like it.  Probably Marriage Plot will please you more than Breaking Dawn, to tell you the honest truth, but still, you really can't go wrong either way.

Comments

mm said…
Taking a break to read can never be bad... right?
Julie Anna said…
I remember seeing that book and thinking I should read it. I'm reading a weirdly interesting book right now by Haruki Murakami called "Hard Boiled Wonderland". He wrote the recent book 1Q84. I should probably read that but thought I'd start with some of his older stuff, see what he's about. I read a book of his on running which was pretty boring but Hard Boiled Wonderland is a real page turner.
Anonymous said…
That title is going on my "to read" list. Thanks.
Jw
LH said…
Julie, I almost downloaded IQ84. But then I went the Young Adult route. Enjoying Matched very much.

Popular Posts