The Tinies

National Leeographic
 Last weekend we took a walk and I took this amazing frog photo. Look how awesome it is.  We also saw some red breasted mergansers at Saltwater Creek which is a new breed for us.  Welcome, Mergansers!

Today I've been inside all day long, watching tiny house shows for hours on end.   Geez Louise I want one of those tiny houses in the worst way, but I'm nervous about the impact of the tiny house on my physique.  I'm researching tiny houses for the elderly, because I can't be dealing with crawling up skinny ladders to shimmy into a loft bed.  Getting older is on my mind a lot these days.  I'm starting to accept that my ankle will hurt for the rest of my life, but I'm not thrilled about other impending health problems in my aged future.  Case in point: I could be losing 2 to 3 inches in height in the next 15 years. That's disturbing, but could make living in the tiny house for the elderly more feasible, so I guess I'll relax about it.  Tomorrow, I'm getting out and about.  This day's been ridiculous.

Comments

mm said…
The frog picture is amazing.
KC said…
Leeographic. Insane! And, I really want a tiny house/writing studio. Kind of like that garage you had in Prospect Park but a little structure just for me.
cb said…
That frog photo is really wonderful, I'm not even sure how it could happen. It's just so great. Bravo!

Our house is pretty small. Not tiny, but small. If we all lived here together, it would be kind of like each of us living in a tiny house but easier, logistically, and we could look after each other over the years. What do you think?
Joy Heffernan said…
I can always give you some tiny house tips. First one is don't get one in the mountains of NM!!! It's crazy cold here for May 1!
Joy Heffernan said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
I do love the mergansers. We see them in Kiawah every year and they're beautiful. We saw 3 different types of woodpeckers off our backporch last weekend. And there's something special about frogs...
jw

Popular Posts