#TwinTuesday

You probably didn't expect to see a harmonica and a nativity scene on #TwinTuesday this Wednesday morning.  But there they are.  Just so relaxed and harmonious.  KC has the twin and a damned interesting rationale for loving TwinTuesday over here.  You should read KC's piece if you've ever had a doubt about how #TwinTuesday can benefit you personally.

I'm going to toss in some writerly wisdom from Dani Shapiro since it's Writer's Wednesday.  In a section titled FOG, she writes about how you really can't be certain what's going to happen with your writing when you sit down to write.  Not-knowing is the heart of creativity.  I find that comforting since I don't know what's going on half the time, with writing and with life.  From Still Writing:  "E.L. Doctorow once compared writing to driving down a country road on a dark and foggy night. You can only see as far as your headlights, but you can make it all the way home just by slowly creeping along."

I like this quote.  Today I'm going to slowly creep along.  I'll make it home eventually.

Comments

Popular Posts