The MDS


I keep thinking about the mushroom death suit (MDS).  With the MDS, your family can put your corpse out in the yard.  Mushrooms will grow out of the suit and help to decompose your body.  Easy peasy lemon squeezey.  I have done a lot of reading about the suit, but can't find a cost for it. How expensive can it be?  It's just some cloth embedded with mushroom spores. I'm also not sure how long it takes the body to decompose in the MDS. That would be critical information to share. I've read quite a few web pages, so I'm frustrated by the lack of info.  I can't commit to buying the MDS until these issues are cleared up.


Comments

mm said…
I love this. Let me know what you decide.
KC said…
Amazing! We should just put our people in the suits in pleasant forest locales.
LH said…
I found out the death suit costs 1,000 dollars. It's going to be available next month. (May 2016).

Popular Posts