The Reunion



There comes a time when people come home and that time is now.

Eve and Bill are here and we saw fabulous John Hiatt singing on Monday night.  But get this.  The opening act was a guy by the name of Andrew Ripp and he played a love song on the Bachelor in Paradise show.  So that was kind of a thrill to hear about.

Now our much beloved magical nephew is here.  He's right in the same room with me right now.  He used to blog,  so I'm asking him to blog again.  20 Something (who has been dubbed Queen of the Red Eye) will arrive in a few hours.

I'm just cracker jacks for this vacation right now. I plan to bring honor to the family by blogging the holy heck out of this reunion.  I may blog more than once each day.  Just for the fun of it.

No links!  Husbandman says we have to go right now to pick up 20 Something.  IMPORTANTE!


Comments

KC said…
The photos here are superb. Happy VACAY, Sista!
Anonymous said…
Bonus for me. Vacay and double blogging.
jw
mm said…
Although I ALWAYS open your links, I understand.

Popular Posts