Thursday Creativity Share

鳴子系こけし/こけしの岡仁 from dmp on Vimeo.

This is a great video showing an artist making a wooden doll.  I think I'll show it to the Thirdlanders today.

I'm also checking out this blog called Teaching Like It's 2099.  Jennifer Magiera has a cool Ted Talk on her site.  I loved the movie at the end of the TED talk, made by kids who want to educate people about their Chicago neighborhood. Well done, Students.

Who knows?  Maybe I'll make these turkeys one of these days too.

Thursday Creativity Share.  We've got a video of an artist making a lovely wooden doll.  A blog about teaching with playful purpose.  Some colorful turkeys.  Pretty good for someone who woke up one hour ago without a creative clue about this blog entry. Don't know how, but I got it done again.  This is blogging awesome.


Comments

mm said…
Blogging Awesome!
LH said…
I forgot to show this video to the thirdlanders today. Gotta get on this asap.

Popular Posts