The Nightcrawler

We saw the Jake Gyllenhall movie last night.  It's very good and you should see it if you want.  I think Louis Bloom was about as creepy a character as you can find.  He kept repeating Business 1A platitudes with utmost sincerity.  He creeped me out.  But no one can deny the greatness of Jake's performance.  Well done, Jake Gyllenhall!

On a sidenote, today is 20 Something's birthday.  She's 24 and I'm 54.  Do the math people.  We're 30 years apart in age. Interestingly enough, my mom is 84. At any rate, 20 Something is an amazing woman in all regards. If you know her, you know what I say is true. If you don't, get to know her asap.  You'll be happy you did.  I for one am counting down until I see her again, which will be on the holiday of thankfulness.  One of her birthday wishes was a request for bookmarks.  I invited the Thirdlanders to make some bookmarks for her.  The bookmarks were sweet and the Thirdlanders were excited to make them.  One Thirdlander wimped out on the coloring, just outlining a design in pencil, but he told me, "I'm thinking she can color this any way she wants."  True that.  20 Something Dearest, color away.

Comments

mm said…
Coloring it could make it a favorite bookmark.
LH said…
It's highly likely. I hope 20 something has crayons.

Popular Posts