Wednesday

Yom Revee-ee

Our Seder meal with Koby and his fam was truly sababa.  Koby brought a Haggadah that had English and Hebrew so that Husbandman and I could join in with the reading.  The food was all taim meod (very tasty) and I ate so much I thought Husbandman was going to have carry me out.  Koby's parents are 2 of the nicest peeps on the planet.  We always feel so welcome in their home.  At the end of the night everyone signed the Hagaddah and gave it to us as a keepsake.  This year's been filled with so many sababa memories and this evening will top the list.  Toda Raba, Khaverim.  I think Khaverim means friends.  I hope it does.

My Hebrew is not good, but practicing Hebrew every day has been extremely fun for me this year.  Though I'm obsessed with a little kid book I bought called Shodo's Coming.  It's written in Hebrew and I'm trying to translate it.  It's pretty hard going. I actually thought I would know more of the words.

Swam in the Sea known as Mediterranean yesterday. A bit chilly, but we got the job done.  Today a friend from home is coming to visit.  I have a few things to show her, but mostly I just want to talk all day.

I wrote this yesterday, but I'm posting it today.  FYI.



Comments

Super exciting to have a friend from home visiting! And super cool to experience holy week in the holy land!!
mm said…
I love the line, "but mostly I just want to talk all day."
Anonymous said…
So wonderful!!!!
jw
KC said…
I can't believe your time is already winding down. I remember how sad I felt when you were leaving MN!! ;)

Popular Posts