Monday

Tr:  Yom Sheni

Tonight is the night when we go to our friends' home and have a Seder meal.  Tonight is when Passover begins.

For the next week, shops and restaurants don't sell bread or pasta or cereal.  Don't worry, we've stocked up.  The cool thing is this.  The restaurants create new "kosher for Passover" menus.  Yesterday I got a preview of this menu at local coffee shop and ate a kind of cheesy pastry that was delicious.  Way to be creative, Restauranteurs.

We have 15 more days here in Host Country.  Husbandman is working very hard on his projects.  I've taken a different approach which involves not working at all.  Reveling in the glory of time off.  Driving down to the beach every day.  In short, kicking back, enjoying the sun and the sea.






I worked hard on the writing project this year, and now the project is out of my hands.  I actually could be doing some more work on it, or I could work on other projects I brought along with me, but enough already. Let's not beat a dead horse. A stitch in time saves nine.


Comments

mm said…
Love the faded blue door and the video camera...
Unknown said…
Enough is enough is exactly right. Enjoy your last few weeks. Consider it a vacay!!! You deserve it.
jw
LH said…
We ventured down to the beach yesterday. Beautiful weather. I'm having a late start this morning due to our fabulous Seder meal last night, but now I'm gearing up to venture forth yet again.
Unknown said…
It's sounds lovely. It snowed here last night. Snowed!!!!
jw
KC said…
No work! Vacation! Love it! Do it! OWN it!
mar said…
Have a great time with Julie! I'm so jealous she's over there! I'm glad you're kicking back and enjoying your last weeks of sabbatical.

Popular Posts