I went to the beach today.

Tr:  Halakhti lekhof hayom.

I'm sorry to say I can't remember the artist's name, but I love this piece in the Israel Museum.
In search of Thursday Creativity Share?  You've come to the right place.  This is something important.  There's going to be a huge art exhibit this summer with American art splashed all over billboards from coast to coast.  You and I get to vote on the art in this exhibit.  All we have to do is go over to this spot and then vote for our top 10.  We can vote every day until May 7.  Let's hop to it.  So far I've just voted once, but I'll probably do it again.  Who knows?  If you're a teacher, please get your students on this if you feel like it.

Okay, this is also kind of neat.  There's going to be a huge photography festival in Toronto during the month I'll be visiting there.  I'm probably going to be invited to submit some of my photos to one of the major exhibits, which is obviously thrilling me no end.

Last but not least, in a few hours, #1 Son will hop on a bus with a bunch of Hoosier Jazzies and head to New York City to play at Lincoln CENTER!  Ooohlala.

Thursday Creativity Share is a wrap.  As soon as I publish, I'm heading out to see Divergent, which is probably not going to be very good, but I read the book so why wouldn't I see the movie?  Excitement is as excitement does.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm so happy you will be in Toronto soon because that means you will be closer to being home!
jw
LH said…
I'm getting excited about Toronto too. I've never been there.

I'll be there in 17 days. So get ready Toronto.
LH said…
Divergent was pretty good, imho. See it if you feel like it.

Popular Posts