French Toast Friday

Tr:  French Toast YomShiShi

Every Friday morning we have French toast.  This tradition brings me a great deal of happiness, so I've decided that people all around the world should participate in this exciting new International Holiday.
I told Husbandman that I would like to have French Toast Friday when we return stateside.
"It does have a certain alliterative appeal," he murmured without looking up from reading about the Mets victory over the Braves.  Not sure he realizes yet that he's the one that will be making the French toast every Friday before he heads to work, but how could he not?

And thus, French Toast Friday is born.
   

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love this pic!!!
jw
KC said…
I love the photo a lot! Enjoy the French Toast!!
Anonymous said…
I just had some reg toast a few minutes ago.
jw
LH said…
We may have French toast again today. I've been thinking about French toast quite a bit lately.

We haven't owned a toaster this year. I'm really looking forward to having regular toast a lot when I get home.
mm said…
Although I'm not really a pancake or waffle fan, I do love French toast.
LH said…
Husbandman makes the best French toast on the planet.

Popular Posts