Help!

Tr:  Hazilu!

Woke up this morning with a hankering for some science.  I read this article about a guy who has made a microscope with a 3D printer that people can use to do science.  The microscope costs 50 cents to make and 20 minutes to make.  As part of a recent application process, people were asked to share how they will use the microscope.  If I myself owned this microscope, I would look at my blood every day. 


I’m going to suggest that someone start working on a 3D printer telescope because now I really want one of those. Get on it, SCIENTISTS!  I hereby cast down the gauntlet.  It would be great for viewing  birds as well as stars or planets.


Comments

mm said…
That's a lot to ask... It's good I'm not a scientist, or I would have taken it as a challenge.
Unknown said…
Beautiful pics! Wow!
jw
KC said…
The pic is absolutely spectacular

Popular Posts