We saw many things.

Rainu harbe davrot.

We've got to figure out a few things today.  Go to Tel Aviv? Hang out on the beach?  We really are not sure.  Sometimes it's nice to slow it all down after some days of travel.  Husbandman and I are both Libras so we have difficulty making decisions.  We've gotten interested in an astrology site that tells us about our traits, good and bad. Mostly I've gotten interested in this site, but the point I'm trying to make is that we Libras are indecisive, but we Libras love beauty and nature. 

For tonight, Sabotage or Captain America?  Both sound so good. 

Bath Tub

Bee Eater


Comments

mm said…
What? No link to the astrology website?
Anonymous said…
MP Haddix is schedule to come to our school in 2015-16. I'm not sure I'll be there, but fairly certain she will be.
jw
KC said…
Could you tell me the website again? I'm pretty sure I know my good and bad traits, but I'd like my assessment confirmed.

p.s. I love Haddix! Go jw!
LH said…
Check out your sign here, my friends:

http://www.ganeshaspeaks.com

JW --- I think you should be there. I'm reading Among the Hidden. 20 Something couldn't believe I hadn't read it yet. I'm not sure what happened there, but I'm remedying the situation.

Popular Posts