Who do you think you are?

Tr:  Lama mi ata?

On Thursday, 20 Something Daughter arrives.  I need to send off this latest draft of the proposal before she gets here.  I can do it.  I set a goal for myself this year that I would work on this book proposal and that I would write an article.  I've done both.  My article was rejected so that was a drag, but I'll try to send it off to some others at some point. This is the second rewrite of the book proposal and I have some doubts that this version will be embraced with open arms.  I was getting a little freaked out about these setbacks, but then I remembered that my goal wasn't to get something published, but to try to get something published. So, I've definitely met my goal.

We're spending the month of May in Canada and I've decided May is going to be writing free for me.  Except for this blog, obviously. I'm hitting the wall with this dissertation rewriting business.  Get over here 20 Something.  We're ready for some assorted tomfoolery as well as various shenanigans.


Comments

mm said…
I see the movie has lasting images. Have fun with 20 Something.. and I'm glad you're not giving up the blog while in Canada.
Anonymous said…
Folly. You need some good ol' folly. And Ros is just the person to provide this.
jw
KC said…
I'm so glad R is on the way!!!

Popular Posts