I understand a little Hebrew.

Ani yoda'at ktzat Ivrit.

View from Mt. Gilboa
Remember how I used to want a corgi?  In my heart of hearts, I still do.  Unfortunately, I've been reading some bad press on the corgi breed. Excessive barking, hyperactivity, need to be constantly reminded that they don't run the show.  Turns out corgis are a mixed bag, but here's the good news.  I found out that there are people out there who are breeding corgis with other kinds of dogs and creating some pretty interesting dogs.  Husbandman loves labrador retrievers, and come to find out there's a new dog in town called THE CORGIDOR. The corgidor could be just the ticket.  

Comments

mm said…
I'm with Husbandman... labrador all the way!!
KC said…
I'm for it! Get it!
Anonymous said…
That Egytian turtle is darned cute. I can't until you get a dog!!!!
Jw

Popular Posts