I'm ready. Are you?

Tr:  Ani mukhana.  Ve ata?

I love this door.
Figured out a valuable tech tip this very day, which I will now pass on to others. Here's how my new learning went down.

Picture this.  There I was, happily snacking on some pistachios. Around 3:30 in the afternoon. Suddenly, out of nowhere, I started wondering if pistachios constituted a healthy snack.  Of course I instantly turned to cyberspace inquiry. First I googled, "Are pistachios good for you?" I got a mixed bag of information, some of it quite negative, regarding pistachios. Then I wised up and googled "Pistachios are good for you."  Voila.  I found out that eating pistachios this afternoon is probably one of the best things I could do for myself.  From now on be like me and google your desired truth. Avoid internet questioning that can potentially open your day to disappointment.

Comments

mm said…
If we search hard enough, we can find the answer we are looking for...
I love that door too. I also love your google idea- I tend to over google and end up freaking myself out with negative answers. I heard your good news for school year 2014. Miss you!
LH said…
True that, MM.

Miss you too, Mandie Guinn. I heard your good news for the rest of your life….kiddo #3. Can't wait!
KC said…
I'm pretty sure pistachios are actually good for you. My mom and Chuck eat them a lot, and my mom only eats things that are good for her.

There you go.
Julie Anna said…
love this idea and will try it on my very next google.
Anonymous said…
That's gonna be one of my google tips with kids. For sure.
jw
LH said…
KC, point well taken.

Popular Posts